- Lion - Panthera leo
- Caracal - Caracal caracal
- Buffalo - Syncerus caffer
- Hippopotamus - Hippopotamus amphibius
- Spotted hyena - Crocuta crocuta
- Giraffe - Giraffa camelopardalis
- Sable antelope - Hippotragus niger
- Gemsbok - Oryx gazella
- Waterbuck - Kobus ellipsiprymnus
- Blue wildebeest - Connochaetes taurinus
- Blesbok - Damaliscus pygargus phillipsi
- Grey rhebuck - Pelea capreolus
- Common Duiker - Sylvicapra grimmia
- Kudu - Tragelaphus strepsiceros
- Impala - Aepyceros melampus
- Zebra - Equus burchelli
- Warthog - Phacochoerus africanus
- Chacma baboon - Papio ursinus
- Vervet monkey - Chlorocebus pygerythrus
- Ostrich - Struthio camelus
Michaelka Fialova is originally from the north-western Czech town of Litomerice. She is a kcik-boxing champion, hunter and guide that takes people to various places around the world to shoot animals. She tarted hunting early in her life following in her fathers footsteps. She is a target of many anti hunting activists because of the image she portrays of being a "sexy" hunter. She has been attacked for posting many of her photos on social media groups that show her with animals she has killed.
She is not an ethical hunter and video footage has been shown to prove this. She sets up her hunts by placing a dead animal in a place close to where her "clents" sit and wait, this makes it easy for them to shoot the animal without being at risk. She is not ashamed of this, she is making a lot of money doing it.
- DailyMail - 'Sexy hunter' at the centre of campaign to ban her from Africa responds by posting photographs of her eating zebra steaks.
- Mirror - ‘Sexy hunter’ targeted by animal rights protesters after posing on Facebook with dead lion.
- How She Hunts Video - YouTube video showing how she uses bait to attract animals she kills.